Monday 30 January 2012

Luna Kafe reviews, 2007

Far fewer reviews in 2007, mainly because it was the year I started to write press releases and artist bios for Hidden Shoal Recordings. I still managed to squeeze out a piece on the label's Sankt Otten first, though, which proved to be my last (I got this detail wrong in my last blog post).

Top 10 Albums of 2006

Tim Hecker, Harmony In Ultraviolet

Sankt Otten, Wir Koennen Ja Freunde Bleiben

Deerhoof, Friend Opportunity

Deerhunter, Cryptograms

Comets On Fire + Grey Dayturas + My Disco, The Corner, Richmond, Melbourne, 8.3.07

Deerhoof + My Disco, The Corner, Richmond, Melbourne, 10.3.07

The Sea and Cake, Everybody

Dinosaur Jr, Beyond

Dinosaur Jr, The Forum, Melbourne, 12.7.07

Erdem Helvacioglu, Altered Realities and Andrey Kiritchenko, Stuffed With/Out

The Clientele, East Brunswick Club, Melbourne, 26.7.07

Best of 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment